Setting up and Administering local Bamboo and Crucible server
By the end of this tutorial one should be familiar with the following concepts:
- Installing and configuring Bamboo
- Administering Bamboo server
- Using Bamboo as a CI Server
Crucible & FishEye
- Installing and configuring Crucible
- Adminstering Crucible and FishEye instances
- Reviewing code with Crucible and FishEye
Getting Started with Bamboo and Crucible/FishEye
Introduction to Bamboo
Bamboo is a Continuous Integration server hosted on premise that enables one to build, test and deploy software on production servers.
The Bamboo workflow consists of projects , plans and jobs .